‘Passionate about developing people and organisations to realise their potential’
Keith has extensive learning and development and generalist HR experience gained in a range of public and private sector organizations, including Abbey National, Luton University, Reed Elsevier, Transport for London, General Healthcare Group Ltd, The Outsourced Training Company and the London Borough of Merton, he was interim Head of Learning and Development for the Health Protection Agency.
- This experience includes the design and delivery of management development programmes that delivered sustainable results that made a significant difference.
- His approach is to work in partnership with organizations and managers to assist them in delivering their learning requirements.
- Is passionate about developing people and organizations to realize their potential.
- Has managed teams, budgets and suppliers, and has considerable career development experience.
- Has designed appraisal systems and delivered a range of skill programmes to international groups; and is an experienced facilitator with effective client management and relationship management skills.
- Uses a number of diagnostic tools to help develop people, teams and manage change such as LJI, Verax PEP and People Mapper.
- His generalist HR experience includes job evaluation, recruitment and succession planning.
- His analytical skills coupled to a pragmatic problem solving approach working with line managers and HR professionals have enabled him to deliver effective training and organizational change.
- International experience working with managers in both private and public sectors
- A wide range of experience across public and private sectors at all levels.
An experienced and enthusiastic lateral thinking Healthcare Manager with a background in Human Resources. Highly motivated and commited towards strategic change and operational excellence. Former Executive Director in a blue chip healthcare group. Has experience of driving transitional change at both micro and macro levels. Considerable operational experience in managing small highly priftable acute hospitals.Focussed on delivering commercial results with optimal governance.
A senior HR Manager withsignificant experience in all aspects of HR gained in a variety of sectors including healthcare, retail,m engineering and business services. highly business focussed able to deliver at both strategic and operational levels with minimal resource with a participative approach to staff at all levels. Has developed strategic and operational HR at both national and local levels in multi-site unionised environments
Kevin is a highly experienced and creative consultant, facilitator and coach with the ability to blend hard organisation design with soft leadership & organisation development approaches. He has worked across a range of sectors & organisation types including Financial Services, IT, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, R&D, Utilities, Transport as well as Emergency Services and other non-profit. His experiences from business and project management, leadership & organisation development roles gives him a deep understanding of the people factors that deliver business performance, sustain organisational effectiveness and improve quality of working life for leaders, managers and staff alike. Kevin is an associate trainer and consultant for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development whose work has been externally recognised:
- At the 2008 British Psychological Society’s Division of Occupational Psychology practitioner of the year award under the category of Organisational Change.
- Regional Training Award in the Large Employer category at the 2009 UK Skills National Training Awards.
Much of his individual and organisational development work is concerned with leadership and management development, personal coaching and helping people and teams come to terms with more challenging roles and situations. He enables team managers and their teams the opportunity to increase self awareness and how they can improve and develop their personal strengths. Ultimately increasing business productivity to leave a sustainable legacy.
People Manager with over 25 years experience of managing teams. Project manager involving various change management and restructuring projects. Strong influencing, negotiation and coaching skills. Facilitates change through the engagement of others. Analytical and experience of process mapping and benchmarking. Enthusiastic and passionate about continuous development for organisations and individuals. He is an NLP practitioner, Assessor for psychometrics and a sports coach. He lives in London, is married with a son.
Paul has specialist skills in outplacement/redeployment, talent and career management. Worked successfully with teams and individuals to support them transition through difficult restructuring, including dealing with Trades Unions. This has enabled organisations to restructure successfully, and individuals to consider and develop other career options.
An experienced resilient HR professional who has managed teams and budgets.Strong project management skills able to explain, plan and deliver complex high profile services that enable organisations to achieve their strategic goals.
Paul lives in London, plays football regularly and is a member of a band
Sue Traynor is a highly experienced and qualified Executive Coach (ICF) and a fully qualified employee counsellor. This is coupled with over 20 years experience working in both the private and public sectors for a range of different industries in a professional HR and consulting capacity. Most recently she was Leadership Development Manager for Transport for London where she was responsible for the alignment of the strategy underpinning performance management, leadership development and the active management of talent in order to support the vision and strategic goals of the organization.